Lacquer Shine Lip Gloss Swatches



Hiya! So on Monday I showed you our awesome new Lacquer Shine Lip Glosses, which are highly pigmented - creating the most perfect Lip Gloss/Lipstick hybrid for glossy, colourful lips! Now i've managed to get my grubby paws on all eight so I can show you how they swatch and just how pigmented they are. Just so you have even more reason to want to own all eight...hehe. Firstly you can see they're a little different to previous VIVO Lip Gloss packaging, and they're in a square tube. They still have the same great brush wand for precise application and even distribution on the lips - so don't you worry about that. The eight shades range from dark reds to nudes and introducing some gorgeous corals - my favourite! Let's take a closer look at all eight of them:

1 - Angelic

2 - Halo


3 - Sunrise


4 - Sunset


5 - Fire


6 - Heavenly


7 - Essence


8 - Spiritual


and here's all of them together in the same order:


I'm absolutely smitten with these lip glosses and I know you guys will love them as much as I do! They're so gorgeously pigmented and I still can't believe they're just £1.99 each!

Don't forget to shop your favourites from our beautiful online store and in Tesco too!